The second specialty for our candidates is based on logistic services (more B2B than B2C market) and it is all about management in distribution channels, planning, organising and controlling distribution policy in companies on both domestic and international markets. Interesting workshops and lectures with Professors who are Practitioners are the most important advantage of this study programme. Building the confidence in managing distribution channels and company`s domestic and international distribution policy should be easy for those who will apply for this specialty.
Core subjects (mandatory) include:
· Civil law
· International business ethics
· Mathematical statistics
· Strategic management
· International trade law
· Management concepts
· Process management
· International and global marketing
· Strategic entrepreneurship
· International negotiations and relations in business
Subjects of the specialty include:
· Supply chain management
· Logistic services market
· Planning of logistic services
· International logistic centres
· Marketing of logistic services
· Methods and techniques of negotiation in logistics
· Information systems in logistics
· Contemporary management – case studies
· Logistic system planning and management
· Business plan in logistic services
· Foreign language in business (Polish, German)
· Professional Training for VEC exam
All specialties that our candidates declare during the recruitment procedure are pre-selection. The final decision is to be made after finishing the first semester on II cycle studies.
Each specialty has a seminar – introduction and thesis tutoring as a complete set of activities, skills and professional experience gained from Tutors for Master thesis.
Each year a student is encouraged to take a VEC exam (for additional fee – 350 PLN = 78 Euro) on chosen topic. The professional training for VEC – a language course for specific topic each year is free of charges for our students. After finishing the course you will gain a certificate as well. After the exam you can gain additional certificate (certificate of exam). This additional certified qualification is well recognized by the labour market in Poland and worldwide.
Górnośląska Wyższa Szkoła Handlowa
im. Wojciecha Korfantego
ul. Harcerzy Września 3
tel. +48 32 35 70 500, 32 35 70 532